Subject: Whale Watching Near Quantico?

Nancy Stevick (Nancy.Stevick@btinternet.com)
Mon, 31 May 1999 20:04:43 +0100

On  30 May 1999 20:33, Mary Bryant wrote:

>My brother will be in Quantico, Virginia, around June 24. Where could he
>find a whale watching experience most easily accessible from that area?
>
>Thanks for your help.

Dear Mary,

I suggest that you contact the Virginia Marine Science Museum at Virginia
Beach.  I believe that they lead whale watching trips in the winter (that is
the time whales can be reliably found in that area).  I'm not sure if their
trips continue through June.  If there are summer whale watches happening
along the Virginia coast, they should be able to direct you and your brother
to them.

Best wishes and good luck finding whales!

Nancy