Subject: Whale careers

Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 12:07:42 -0400

Hi:

Well it wouldn't be easy.  It would really require you to come live down
here (or somewhere else where there's whalewatching) and volunteer on
boats as a data collector or something similar, if that's possible.
Depending on your academic situation, you might also apply for an
internship; both the Center for Coastal Studies and the Cetacean
Research Unit run internships for students etc.  Search for both
organizations on the Web - they have sites.

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D.
Large Whale Biology Program