Subject: Re: BALEEN WHALE

Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 08:57:03 -0400

Hello:

Just about anything I can tell you about the basics of baleen whales can
be found on Whalenet (where you found this!)  Look around the site and
you'll find lots of information about baleen and other whales.  There
are also lots of good books on whales which will give you basic
information.  If you have a specific question, please let me know.

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D.
Large Whale Biology Program