Subject: Whale digestion

Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:28:50 -0400

Hi:

Interesting idea, but I know of no evidence at all that this is what
these are.  You might run this by Dr John Heyning at the LA County
Museum; he is local to the west coast, is a great
anatomist/physiologist, and also has a good sense of humor.  I've copied
him on this reply.  John?

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D.