Subject: Marine Related Jobs

Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:16:45 -0400

Question:>Hello.  I am a recent graduate from the University of Rhode
Island with a
>degree in marine biology.  I interned over the summer at a whale research
>center and have recently finished interning.  I am now looking for a job in
>the field of marine mammal research and was wondering if you could help point
>me in the right direction in my search.  If you have any ideas where I should
>look can you please email me at agre3505@aol.com.  Thank you very much for
>your time.

Reply: Dear Allison,
Marmam is a free marine mammal discussion network that sometimes posts jobs
related to the field of marine biology and mammology.
-To submit a message to MARMAM, send it to: marmam@uvvm.uvic.ca
-Please include your name and e-mail address in the body of the text of all
submissions.
subscribe marmam Yourfirstname Yourlastname
-To contact the MARMAM editors, write to: marmamed@uvic.ca

Good luck! Kim

Kim Marshall-Tilas
Whale Conservation Institute/Ocean Alliance
191 Weston Road
Lincoln, MA  01773
(781) 259-0423
fax: 259-0288