Subject: Sounds, Whale Migration (fwd)

Sat, 6 Nov 1999 08:21:56 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 17:15:11 -0500
From: Greg Early <gearly@neaq.org>
To: Derek Jackson <jacksond_us@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Whale Migration

Derek,

Yeah I listened to those records too...

You are more right than you probably think.  The scientist you are probably
talking about is from Cornell University (on the East coast), there are
researchers at Woods Hole using some of the data, and the SOSUS center is
actually in Virginia.

 There is a good summary of what has been going on at the
following...http://www.nwf.org/nwf/natlwild/1998/whales.html

ge