Subject: Re: Whale study (I am 12 yrs old)

Greg Early (gearly@neaq.org)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:18:49 -0500

Michelle,

Whew! that is a bit of a tall order.  There are about 75 species of whales
and dolphins and they all are different in some way.  There are a couple of
good places to start though.  There are some good web links to whale sites
on WhaleNet.  You might also want to look at
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/whales/

This site has some good general informationthatshould get you started.

Good Luck,

ge

At 08:39 PM 11/11/99 EST, you wrote:
>Hi, I am 12 years old and studying whales. I need to know about their daily
>lifestyle, what they eat and what eats them, all about different kinds of
>whales, stuff like that. If you could help me a bit I'd REALLY appreciate it!
>Thanks so much,
>-Michelle

Greg Early
Edgerton Research Laboratory