Subject: Whales

Save the Manatee (education@savethemanatee.org)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:38:07 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BF42FA.A535FFE0

Dear T.S.

Thanks so much for your question about whales.  Unfortunately, Whalenet =
is
focusing on manatees this week, and I'm the manatee expert.  You can =
find
out more information on whales by visiting Whalenet at:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/

Nancy Sadusky
Communications Director
Save the Manatee Club
500 N. Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL  32751
1-800-432-JOIN (5646)
http://www.savethemanatee.org
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: timothy JONES=20
  To: education@savethemanatee.org ; pita@whale.wheelock.edu ; =
kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu=20
  Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 7:01 PM

  In school, a kid asked how much spermaceti is in a sperm whales head =
.What is the answer? I'm T.S.

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BF42FA.A535FFE0

Dear T.S.

Thanks so much for your question about=20 whales.  Unfortunately, Whalenet is
focusing on manatees this = week, and=20 I'm the manatee expert.  You can find
out more information on = whales by=20 visiting Whalenet at:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/
Nancy Sadusky
Communications Director
Save the Manatee = Club