Subject: Conference Announcement (fwd)

Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:48:21 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:16:50 -0500
From: Dagmar Fertl <Dagmar_Fertl@mms.gov>
To: MARMAM@UVVM.UVIC.CA
Subject: Conference Announcement

THE 1998 NORTHEAST WILDLIFE GRADUATE STUDENT CONFERENCE

This year's conference will be held from 6-8 March 1998 at the University of
New Brunswick in Fredericton. All are welcome and we encourage presentation
submissions from any graduate students interested. All presentations are
welcome, be they result oriented or proposals, posters or orals. The
conference typically has members from all over eastern and central North
America, and we expect a good turn out again this year. Abstracts are due at
the end of January.

For more details, contact Jeff Bowman at n9cro@unb.ca

Cheers,
Jeff Bowman
New Brunswick Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit,
Dept. of Biology,
University of New Brunswick,
Fredericton, NB
Canada