Subject: Internship:FL DEP manatee photo-id internship-further information (fwd)

Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:59:52 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:24:13 -0800
From: MARMAM Editors <marmamed@UVic.CA>
To: MARMAM@UVVM.UVIC.CA

From: "Tarr, Suzanne" <TARR_S@epic66.dep.state.fl.us>

To those interested in the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
manate e photo-identification 1998 summer internship:

Due to the number of responses received by our colleague Dr. Bruce
Ackerman, who kindly posted the orginal message on our behalf, we ask
interested parties to direct questions to the internship coordina tors
(and not to Dr. Ackerman):

Suzanne Tarr or Lenisa Tipton
FDEP/FMRI
100 8th Ave. SE
St. Petersburg, FL
33701-3095

our Email addresses:
Tarr_S@harpo.dep.state.fl.us
Tipton_L@harpo.dep.state.fl.us

Further information about the FDEP, manatee programs, and the internship
can be found at the FDEP/FMRI website at http://www.fmri.usf.edu (look
under Current Issues).

thank you
~suzanne