Subject: 3-6: Marine mammal and culture exchange (fwd)

mike williamson (williams@www1.wheelock.edu)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 07:16:28 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 17:16:11 -0700
From: Christopher Raisbeck <craisbeck@polytechnic.org>
To: iecc-projects@stolaf.edu
Subject: 3-6: Marine mammal and culture exchange

Project Information
-------------------
Project Title: Marine mammal and culture exchange
Project Begin & End Dates: 6/22/98 to 7/25/98
Project Summary: I'd like to 'meet up' with another class of 9-11 year olds
to correspond with from Australia, New Zealand or another part of Oceania. I
am running a summer school class (June 22- July 25) and would like to have
students learn about marine mammals in other areas besides California. I'd
also like to get students learning about other places and cultures!  email
me if you're interested
THANKS!
-------------------

Project Details
-------------------
Project Level: Basic
Curriculum Area:  Community Interest, Science,
Technologies Used:  Email,
-------------------

Project Registration Information
--------------------------------
Project Email Address: craisbeck@polytechnic.org
Registration Acceptance Dates: 6/01/98 to 6/20/98
Number of Classrooms: 1-3
Age Range: 9 to 12 years
Target Audience: International - Australia,New Zealand,

Project Contact Information
Christopher  Raisbeck - mailto:craisbeck@polytechnic.org
science teacher -  Polytechnic School
Pasadena, California