Subject: Professional Development: New M3 Distant Course (fwd)

Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:48:55 -0400
From: Keith Ronald <kronald@nsu.acast.nova.edu>
To: MARMAM@UVVM.UVIC.CA
Subject: New M3 Distant Course

Just over a week ago we announced the NEW DISTANCE EDUCATION COURSE
(Anyone, Anywhere, at any Time) MARINE MAMMAL MANAGEMENT

Course.The deadline for registration is SEPTEMBER 15 for the OCTOBER FIRST
to DECEMBER 15th term. Please contact Dodge@ocean.nova.edu at the
Oceanographic Center of Nova Southeastern University for further
registration details. This course will be dedicated to the memory of the
late Ken Norris.

It is of interest (at least to us) that we are receiving inquiries daily,
but also in the last 9 days we have received active inquiries from Japan
(2), China, Hong Kong, U.K., Portugal, Spain, Chile (2), Mexico, Brazil,
Malta, Iceland, France, Denmark, Australia (4), Israel, and almost as
distant- Canada (4); Hawaii, Alaska (2), and 25 other States (67), not
surprisingly marine mammals are of global interest.

Please remember the September 15th deadline.

Professor Keith Ronald, Coordinator