Subject: Marine Mammals Discussion (fwd)

Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:07:07 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:57:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: safety@softhome.net
To: pita@www1.wheelock.edu
Subject: Marine Mammals Discussion

PLease visit this marine mammals discussion which has just started and already has 40 members. We are currently discussing a NY Times article which depicts dolphins ain a purely negative light, but feel free to redirect the conversation. Take a look, and if you'd like, join!
Dolfin Defender has invited you to a GroupVine public discussion entitled:
Marine Mammals Discussion
with the following first comment:
A Marine Mammals discussion. Recently there was a NY Times article on killer dolphins. The Times made it seem as if this was new information, and branded them as cold-blooded animals. I know that wild dolphins are dangerous if approached the wrong way, but they aren't necessarily bad. What does everyone else think??
You may proceed to this discussion by clicking on the following link:

http://uc1.groupserve.com/commentlist.jhtml?Invitation=4169$pita%40www1.wheelock.edu

(Please note that this invitation is for you only.  It is not transferable.)