Subject: internship positions (fwd)

Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:40:02 -0400 (EDT)

From: Amy Beier <beiera@tamug.tamu.edu>
To: MARMAM@UVVM.UVIC.CA
Subject: internship positions

Hello Marmammers,
Due to an increase in scheduled fieldwork for the spring of 2000, the
Marine Mammal Research Program's Behavioral Ecology Branch of Texas A&M
University at Galveston is requesting additional internship applications
and extending the deadline until November 5, 1999.  The internship at the
MMRP-BEB is a valuable experience for anyone interested in gaining
experience in the field of marine mammal behavior.  Interns assist
graduate students on all aspects of their research projects, including
fieldwork and lab work.  This is a volunteer position and we request that
interns dedicate 40 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months.
For additional information on our program and internships, please see our
website at http://www.tamug.tamu.edu/mmrp.  If there are any further
questions feel free to contact me at beiera@tamug.tamu.edu.
Thank you,
Amy Beier