Subject: ACS tribute publication to Steve Leatherwood (fwd)

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:37:11 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:02:43 -0500
From: Cheryl Schroeder <cschroed@gsosun1.gso.uri.edu>
To: MARMAM@UVVM.UVIC.CA
Subject: ACS tribute publication to Steve Leatherwood

The American Cetacean Society's long-awaited Whalewatcher tribute issue to
Steve Leatherwood has been completed. We are proud to present this
heartfelt and touching testimony to such a fine human being and scientist.
The 44-page double issue contains remembrances by family, friends, and
colleagues as well as photographs of and by Leatherwood. Unlike our regular
publications, we are offering this issue at cost to the general public and
marine mammal community. To order, contact ACS headquarters at P.O. Box
1391, San Pedro, CA 90733, USA; 310-548-6279, fax 310-548-6950; or via
email <acs@pobox.com>. The price of this special issue is $8 (US) and
includes postage. VISA/MC/checks accepted.

Cheryl Schroeder
ACS Publications Chairperson
cschroed@gso.uri.edu

Cheryl Schroeder
Graduate School of Oceanography, University of Rhode Island
Box 200, Marine Bldg. #9
Narragansett, RI 02882
401-874-6115 or 874-6481, fax: 401-874-6486