Info: ATOC WWW page

Michael Williamson (whe_william@flo.org)
Mon, 24 Dec 1994 13:40:45

Date: Sat, 24 Dec 1994 13:44:27 -0500 (EST)
From: Michael Williamson <WHE_WILLIAM@flo.org>
Subject: Info: ATOC WWW page
To: whalenet@VMSVAX.SIMMONS.EDU

From:	SMTP%"MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET" 23-DEC-1994 13:15:47.11
To:	WHE_WILLIAM
CC:
Subj:	Re: ATOC/MMRP

Date:         Thu, 22 Dec 1994 18:14:52 -0600
Sender:       Marine Mammals Research and Conservation Discussion
              <MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET>
From:         Gottfried Mayer-Kress <gmk@pegasos.ccsr.uiuc.edu>
Subject:      Re: ATOC/MMRP
To:           Multiple recipients of list MARMAM <MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET>

Paul K Anderson writes:

 > Re: Acoustic Thermometry of Ocean Climate/Marine Mammal
> Research Program.
>         The Draft Environmental Impact Statement required as a
> result of the public interest in this program came out at the end
> of November. The deadline for comment is 16 January. If anyone is
> interested in reading and commenting on it it is urgent that a
> copy be requested. Presumably they are available from NMFS. I
> don't have an e-mail address for them, but it may be possible to
> get a copy from Scripps by contacting Cindy Rogers. Address your
> request to Cindy_Rogers@igppqm.ucsd.edu.

the WWW page for ATOC is: http://atoc.ucsd.edu/ATOC/home.html
according to that page:
        PUBLIC HEARING ANNOUNCEMENT planned for January 6th (not
         19th as reported earlier) at the Santa Cruz Civic
        Center Auditorium. The hearing will begin at 5:30 and will
        address scoping comments on the draft EIR/EIS for California

Contact: Cindy Clark (619) 534-1294, Cindy Rogers (619) 534-5671

---
Gottfried Mayer-Kress
Center for Complex Systems Research, Beckman Institute, Physics Dept. UIUC
405 N Mathews,  Urbana, Il 61801,gmk@pegasos.ccsr.uiuc.edu, gmk@igc.apc.org,
gmk@santafe.edu, (217)-244-5877(voice/fax1),x8371(fax2), x1994 (msg)
URLs:   http://www.santafe.edu/~gmk/, ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/gmk
        http://www.ccsr.uiuc.edu/~gmk/

Warranty: None of our calculations were done on a Pentium chip!