Internet Resources

acrc@vmsvax.simmons.edu
Mon, 20 Aug 1995 22:15:07

From:	IN%"MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET"  "Marine Mammals Research and Conservation Discussion" 19-AUG-1995 10:38:28.55
To:	IN%"MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET"  "Multiple recipients of list MARMAM"
CC:
Subj:	RE: Internet Marine Mammal Resources

Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 13:20:09 +0200
From: Frode Skarstein <frodes@ibg.uit.no>
Subject: Re: Internet Marine Mammal Resources
Sender: Marine Mammals Research and Conservation Discussion <MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET>
To: Multiple recipients of list MARMAM <MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET>
Comments: Warning -- original Sender: tag was rbaird@SOL.UVIC.CA

At 01:35 8/19/95, BLem@aol.com wrote:
>Dear MARMAM subscribers,
>    Is anyone aware of index of Marine Mammal Internet Resources? (Web sites,
>other list services etc...) I'm in the process of trying to put together a
>comprehensive list of available resources dealing strictly with marine mammal
>issues on the Internet. Any information concerning new sites, sites "under
>construction" or perhaps obscure sites would be most helpful. I have been
>doing a great deal of searching on my own, but I'm sure I've missed something
>(The Web has become an awfully big place...)
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Bill Lemus
>San Diego, CA

Try the http://tirpitz.ibg.uit.no/wwww/ss.html for whaling and whale related inf
o. Also, at the same site, try http://tirpitz.ibg.uit.no/wwww/internet.html for
a listing of places to get marine mammal info on the net.

Sincerely,
Frode Skarstein

Frode Skarstein, Department of Ecology/Zoology, University of Tromsoe.