To whom it may concern;

Stephanie Alexandra Siess (alexandr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu)
Mon, 4 Feb 1996 22:23:32

Date: Sun, 04 Feb 1996 20:59:53 -0500 (EST)
From: Stephanie Alexandra Siess <alexandr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>
Subject: To whom it may concern;
To: whalenet@VMSVAX.SIMMONS.EDU

    Hello! I am an undergraduate student at in Washington D.C.(at GWU)
who is seeking a job studying cetaceans both as a life's love and work (one
day!) and for this coming summer. I came across you web page (wonderful!)
and I would like to ask if  WHALENET posts any email bulletins, and if
so, could I please join your mailing list? Further, if you know of a
source(s) which might post summer opportunities, could you please send
that information along, time provided of course. *Thank you very much!*
                                Sincerely,
                                Alexandra Siess