Marine Eco-Tourism T-Shirts

From: Bernie McAuliffe (tresko@terra.com.pe)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 06:09:45 EST

Hello WhaleNet
Marine Eco-Tourism T-Shirts
The photo below shows two of our collection of cotton T-Shirts designed
specifically for the marine tourism industry. We manufacture in Peru, the
home of the finest cottons, with high quality (7oz grade) 100% cotton. Most
are priced at only US$4.95 each (or less if you require lighter weight
cotton) and should retail for US$18-$25. For your first order we will
print your company name and location, or almost whatever else you want, on
the shirt at the same price. Easy for you to import with our door-to-door
delivery.
Try our sample pack first. Please send us an email if you would like
further information - tresko@terra.com.pe

                                 F-1.jpg

The spectacular "Orca" and "Pacific Sunset" from Tresko SA, Lima, Peru

Buy Direct from the producers and Improve Your Profit margin.

F-1.jpg