Dealing With Your Pain vol. 5, No. 22

From: arcticspray@emailin.org
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 22:19:05 EST

    Dealing With Your Pain Newsletter
    From ArcticSpray.com
    10/30/01 - Vol. 5, No. 22
    http://www.arcticspray.com/

    Find this newsletter helpful?
    Feel free to forward it to a friend or colleague who might appreciate
    it, too.

    Auto subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of
    this newsletter.

    Hello,

    This issue includes,

    ~ Ask The Expert
    ~ Resource Reviews
       1. This Week In Arthritis
       2. American Academy of Pain Management
       3. Pain.com
       4. Analgesics & Anti-pyretics
       5. Holistic and Alternative
    ~ Dealing With Pain

    "I am one of those real skeptics that you have to prove something
    over and over before I will believe it. Well Arctic Spray is a
    miracle!! ... I tried Arctic Spray [for headaches] by rubbing it on
    my temples and on the back of my neck. I waited about 20 minutes
    and I was amazed my headache wad gone !!! ...."
                                                 Sincerely, John S.

    ASK THE EXPERT

    Have a question about a condition or treatment alternatives? We
    have a vast network of professionals who may be able to help.
    Email us and we'll do our best to seek out an answer from you.
    Send an email to arcticspray@emailin.org or visit our "contact us"
    page at http://www.arcticspray.com.

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    SUBSCRIBER ONLY SPECIAL
    Get 50% off you're next purchase of the 4-oz. size of Arctic Spray!
    Use the coupon code DWP522 when checking out.

    Offer good until 11/7/01. Order Now At:
    http://www.arcticspray.com/html/order.html

    RESOURCE REVIEWS

    This Week In Arthritis
    Get involved in daily discussions. Current news and netlinks about
    arthritis and related diseases. The latest arthritis info is found in
    these forums and discussion boards. Give it a try; get involved.
    Visit:
    http://arthritis.about.com/health/arthritis/

    American Academy of Pain Management
    This site contains information and resources for both professionals
    and patients. Details about programs, related links for
    associations, medical institutions, and information sites, FAQ
    sections and separate membership benefits. Check it out at:
    http://www.aapainmanage.org/

    Pain.com
    The name says it all. If you are looking for a place to start in your
    quest for information give this site a try. Pain.com contains
    featured articles, Today's Pain News, Migraine and Headache
    sections, Acute Pain Management and more. Visit them at:
    http://www.pain.com/

    Analgesics & Anti-pyretics
    Don't know what a Anti-pyretics is? Now you can find out. This is
    quite an extensive site for information and research. Much is pretty
    dry reading but packed with information for those on the hunt for
    answers. Read more at:
    http://www.indiainfoline.com/sect/phfo/ch08.html

    Holistic and Alternative
    Holistic Health Encyclopedia has some rather different resources.
    The 'Acronyms and Abbreviations' and ' The Origin of Some
    Popular Expressions' sections are entertaining. You may find the
    'Self-Health Home Remedies' section very informative with
    information not readily available elsewhere. Visit them at:
    http://www.findhealer.com/glossary/glossary.php3

    DEALING WITH YOUR PAIN THE ARCTIC SPRAY WAY

    In the article 'Managing Pain in the Elderly' by James A. D. Otis,
    M.D., and Brian McGeeney, M.D. they state, 'An appropriate
    analgesic can reduce pain substantially while allowing for improved
    quality of life.'

    Topical analgesic pain reliever Arctic Spray may temporarily ease
    the discomfort from arthritis or related conditions. In spray form it is
    absorbed through the skin. Used correctly Arctic Spray may reduce
    inflammation; relieve pain in joints close to the skin surface such as
    your fingers, knees and elbows.

    Spray a generous amount of Arctic Spray to the painful area.
    Massage is optional. Reapply as needed.

    http://www.arcticspray.com/html/whyuse.html

    Be sure to stop by our online library of resources for more research
    and information. Visit at:
    http://www.arcticspray.com/html/library.html

    SEND TO A FRIEND
    Subscribe to the Dealing With Your Pain Newsletter...tell your
    friends and colleagues. Send an email to arcticspray@emailin.org
    with the phrase "SubscribeArctic" as the subject.

    TO UNSUBSCRIBE AND BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST
    Please follow these instructions so we may ensure you are
    removed correctly and quickly.

    To be removed from this mailing list, send an email to
    arcticspray@emailin.org or reply to this email with the phrase
    "RemoveArctic" as the subject.

    Privacy Statement: We will not resell your e-mail address to third
    parties. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns
    about this:

    SDA Health Products, Inc
    http://www.arcticspray.com/

    Read our disclaimer at: