Dealing With Your Pain vol. 5, No. 23

From: arcticspray@emailin.org
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 01:52:51 EST

    Dealing With Your Pain Newsletter
    From ArcticSpray.com
    11/7/01 - Vol. 5, No. 23
    http://www.arcticspray.com/

    Find this newsletter helpful?
    Feel free to forward it to a friend or colleague who might appreciate
    it, too.

    You're receiving this either because you're a registered customer,
    or because you've requested to join our newsletter mailings. Auto
    subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of this
    newsletter.

    Hello,

    This issue includes….

    ~ Ask The Expert
    ~ Resource Reviews
       1. ActiveSenior.com
       2. USA Today on Arthritis
       3. Heart Attacks Without Pain - Clues
       4. What Kind of Disease is Anthrax?
       5. Fibromyalgia-3 Things Patients Can Do
    ~ Dealing With Pain

    "I live with fibromyalgia. Arctic Spray reduced the pain at the ...
    joints and my knees..."
                                                      AH..@aol.comv

    ASK THE EXPERT

    Have a question about a condition or treatment alternatives? We
    have a vast network of professionals who may be able to help.
    Email us and we'll do our best to seek out an answer from you.
    Send an email to arcticspray@emailin.org or visit our "contact us"
    page at http://www.arcticspray.com.

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    SUBSCRIBER ONLY SPECIAL
    Get 50% off you're next purchase of the 4-oz. size of Arctic Spray!
    Use the coupon code DWP522 when checking out.

    Offer expires soon! Order Now At:
    http://www.arcticspray.com/html/order.html

    RESOURCE REVIEWS

    ActiveSenior.com
    ActiveSenior.com is your on-line source for products to help seniors
    lead independent, active lives. Visit their Arthritic Relief section:
    http://www.activesenior.com/Queries/Items_in_Category.asp?Cate
    gory_Code=Arthritic

    USA Today on Arthritis
    This well known daily paper has some resources for fellow suffers.
    Check it out at:
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/health/arthri/lhart000.htm

    Heart Attacks Without Pain - Clues
    Clues to a painless heart attack include shortness of breath and
    discomfort in the chest. Find out more at:
    http://www.medicinenet.com/Script/Main/art.asp?articlekey=18776&
    track=NLAAheart10

    What Kind of Disease is Anthrax?
    This one is off subject for this newsletter. But in these times I felt
    this information would be valuable reading to help us understand
    current events. Read more at:
    http://www.medicinenet.com/Links/AR/1008.htm

    Fibromyalgia-3 Things Patients Can Do
    It is not unusual for a patient with fibromyalgia to ask the doctor:
    "What can I do to help relieve my symptoms? After all, I am not
    very interested in medications." Read on at:
    http://www.medicinenet.com/Links/AR/1005.htm

    DEALING WITH YOUR PAIN THE ARCTIC SPRAY WAY

    According to the American College of Rheumatology in individuals
    with OA of the knee who do not respond to oral analgesics or do
    not wish to take systemic therapy, the use of topical analgesics is
    appropriate as either adjunctive or monotherapy, respectively (30,
    31). [Product] must be applied to the symptomatic joint 4 times
    daily; a local burning sensation is common, but this rarely leads to
    discontinuation of therapy.

    Topical analgesic pain reliever Arctic Spray may temporarily ease
    the discomfort from arthritis or related conditions. In spray form it is
    absorbed through the skin. Used correctly Arctic Spray may reduce
    inflammation; relieve pain in joints close to the skin surface such as
    your fingers, knees and elbows.

    Spray a generous amount of Arctic Spray to the painful area.
    Massage is optional. Reapply as needed.

    http://www.arcticspray.com/html/whyuse.html

    Be sure to stop by our online library of resources for more research
    and information. Visit at:
    http://www.arcticspray.com/html/library.html

    SEND TO A FRIEND
    Subscribe to the Dealing With Your Pain Newsletter...tell your
    friends and colleagues. Send an email to arcticspray@emailin.org
    with the phrase "SubscribeArctic" as the subject.

    TO UNSUBSCRIBE AND BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST
    Please follow these instructions so we may ensure you are
    removed correctly and quickly.

    To be removed from this mailing list, send an email to
    arcticspray@emailin.org or reply to this email with the phrase
    "RemoveArctic" as the subject.

    Privacy Statement: We will not resell your e-mail address to third
    parties. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns
    about this:

    SDA Health Products, Inc
    http://www.arcticspray.com/

    Read our disclaimer at: