Hello whalenet@whale.wheelock.edu , great news !

From: Omar Vasquez Molina (marketing@factoryuniverse.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 02:09:45 EST

    Hello whalenet@whale.wheelock.edu,

    I just came across something so innovative, so wild, I thought you would appreciate being one of the first I notified.

    Relax, I'm not selling anything,... but with all you'll get... you'll wonder how it's free.

    Here is what you'll get FREE...

    Loads of hot fresh leads for your business.
    Targeted traffic to your website.
    Automated follow-up systems
    A high end hit tracker system which has a sophisticated hit box, as well as an 'ad tracker' which will tell you which ads are pulling and which ones aren't.
    Plenty of marketing resources.
    An affiliate program that pays big.

    I haven't seen anything this good for free, especially all under one roof.

    Check it out, let me know what you think...
    http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/60348201

    Contact me,
    Omar Vasquez
    gerencia@factoryuniverse.net

    If you dont want ro receive more emails, respond this email with the world "REMOVE" on subject.
    This is not SPAM under United States S.1618 TITLE III

    Bajo el Decreto S.1618 TITULO III aprobado por el 105
    Congreso de Estados Unidos, base de las pocas normativas internacionales que existen sobre SPAM, esta carta no puede ser considerada SPAM, mientras incluya una forma de ser removido. Esta carta es un e-mail totalmente legal.

    Si no quieres recibir más e-mails, simplemente responde a este e-mail titulandolo "REMOVE".