Huge 50% Savings on Historical Maps and Prints - Giclee on Premium Canvas

From: Lahaina Printsellers Ltd. (doug@printsellers.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 20:38:17 EDT

    16M Willy (242) list

    STUNNING PRINTS!
    ON FINE ART CANVAS!
    UNBELIEVABLE 50% DISCOUNT!

    Browse through our collection of Antique Maps and vintage Hawaiian art at
    Printsellers.com.
    Buy as many as you like, and get 50% OFF
    every item on your order.

    We have recently expanded our website and we invite you to view it. There you will see our selection of:

    • Antique Maps from all over the World
    • Classic 19th Century Sailing Ships
    • Hawaiian Flowers, Birds and Scenic Landscapes
    • Rare Civil War Portraits and Battles
    • Captain James Cook Historical Egravings

    No club to join, no tricks, just beautiful maps and artwork at an incredible
    50% OFF
    the price of any Giclee print purchased from our website.
    Simply enter the Preferred Customer Code:

    MAP205

    in the appropriate box in the shopping cart and your personal discount of
    50% OFF
    will be automatically applied.

    This is a limited time offer, so BUY NOW!!

    Your special
    50% OFF
    coupon code will expire August 30th, 2002.

    As always, we thank you for your interest and patronage and hope that you enjoy our website.

    Printsellers.com

    Preferred Customer Discount Code

    MAP205

    Here is an example of the savings available with this 50% OFF coupon.

    16 x 20 Giclee Print on Premium Canvas - Regular Price: $ 160.00

    After 50% OFF:   $ 80.00

    You Save:      $ 80.00

    For this Special only: All domestic USA orders will be charged a flat $5.00 shipping charge, international orders $10.00 uninsured, $15.00 insured. When possible multiple purchases will be shipped for the same charge.

    Click Here to Unsubscibe to this list
    and use "remove" in the subject line

     MAHALO!