Subject: *** NEW WhaleNet WEB Site ***

Michael Williamson (whe_william)
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 08:50:27

Date: Mon, 02 Oct 1995 08:57:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michael Williamson <WHE_WILLIAM@FLO.ORG>
To: whalenet@VMSVAX.SIMMONS.EDU

Hello,
We want to tell you that we have a www page at
http://whale.simmons.edu

We are under constant construction so check back frequently.

In the near future we will be adding info on:
Satellite Tagging Observation Program on Blue, Right, Humpback, and Fin
whales in conjunction with the New England Aquarium and the Mingan Island
cetacean Study.

WhaleNet Pals-- a listing of classes that want to collaborate with other
classes on whale related and educational prpojects.

Allie Whale access at Alliedwhale@ecology.coa.edu  to respond to questions
and to get information on particulare humpback whales.

Check the list of WhaleNet Affiliates for interesting sites to visit.

Keep in touch and enjoy.

Mike Williamson
WhaleNet