Subject: URL's

Michael Williamson (whe_william)
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:27:16

Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:30:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Michael Williamson <WHE_WILLIAM@FLO.ORG>
To: whalenet@VMSVAX.SIMMONS.EDU
Cc: colombo@whale.simmons.edu, williams@whale.simmons.edu

From:	SMTP%"MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET" 11-DEC-1995 13:28:42.52
To:	WHE_WILLIAM
CC:
Subj:	WWW pages: a few URLs and request for others

Date:         Sat, 9 Dec 1995 16:34:55 CST
Sender:       Marine Mammals Research and Conservation Discussion
              <MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET>
From:         "Wesley R. Elsberry" <welsberr@orca.tamu.edu>
Subject:      WWW pages: a few URLs and request for others
To:           Multiple recipients of list MARMAM <MARMAM@UVVM.BITNET>

I maintain a WWW page with many resources and links to marine
mammal information.  I would appreciate it if the MarMam
readers who also happen to net surf would forward any good links
that they run across to me.

Specific resources actually residing under my pages include:

 - The Society for Marine Mammalogy's brochure, "Strategies
   for pursuing a career in marine mammal science".
   http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/elsberry/marspec/mmstrat.html

 - The Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network home page.
   Information on the TMMSN, beached animal care, information
   on past and current strandings.
   http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/elsberry/marspec/tmmsn.html

 - The Marine Mammal Research Program at TAMU.  Description
   of the MMRP researchers and programs.
   http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/elsberry/marspec/mmrp.html

and a wide variety of links under
   http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/elsberry/marspec.html

Please email suggestions and other feedback to welsberr@orca.tamu.edu.

Wesley R. Elsberry, 4211 Vista Blvd., Galveston TX 77554. Central Neural System
BBS, 409-737-5222, 1:385/385, ANNs, GAs, Alife, AI, evolution, and more.
Student in Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences. http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/elsberry
"i hope she would be saved by a ship outward bound for madagascar" - archy