Subject: dive data (fwd)

william bryan (wbryan@www1.wheelock.edu)
Thu, 21 May 1998 13:25:07 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:51:54 -0500
From: Greg Early <gearly@neaq.org>
To: dolphins@acy.digex.net
Cc: wbryan@whale.wheelock.edu, fwenzel@whale.wheelock.edu,
    williams@whale.simmons.edu, Bob Cooper <bcoop@neaq.org>,
    Scott Kraus <skraus@neaq.org>
Subject: dive data

Bob, Sean,

A bit more of the dive data.  Same general pattern.  Although the tag is
set to a max depth of 140 meters, we also get messages that tell the
deepest dives recorded in a twenty four hour period.  We recieved one of
those today and it shows his deepest dives so far have been to about 525
(about 160 meters) feet.  Not too bad for only a couple of days after
release.  In the next week or so, if we continue to get good data, we
should, hopefully see some consistant pattern of diving that may tell at
what depths he is feeding.

DATE rcvd.
TIME rcvd
Time sample