Curriculum Application Worksheet v1.1

From: Brian Forist <whales_at_capecod.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 20:10:51 -0400 (EDT)

Folks, I tried to uload this and obviously failed. I'll try again. Please
accept my apologies for any confusion. BF

The following is a draft of a format for WhaleNet curriculum application
projects. I encourage folks to describe activities they have done or would
like to do. Then, through this listserv, we can share our ideas,
reformulate them, and create a wealth of resources for those using WhaleNet
in the classroom.

Brian Forist, Northeast Regional Coordinator

WhaleNet: Telecommunication and Education
Curriculum Application Worksheet

Create a curriculum activity for the students you work with that utilizes
WhaleNet as a resource.

Grade Level:

Subject(s):

Please Describe the activity:

Duration of activity:

How will WhaleNet be used as a resource? What features will be used?:

Will any WhaleNet Affiliate's pages be used? Which one and how?:

What other internet resources will complement your project? Please include
the "URL" and a brief description of web sites used:

What support will you or your students need in order to engage in this project?: