United States Chapter of "The Dolphin Within Society"

From: Claudia Bartoli <bartoli_at_infolynk.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 07:08:05 -0800

Hello everyone,
I am presently seeking educators who would like to assist me in
developing an interactive educational program for children utilizing the
studies of cetaceans and their environment.

We have recently begun the first United States Chapter of "The Dolphin
Within Society" and our main focus will be working with children who
suffer from physical, mental, and financial limitations.

Our intent is to provide not only a stimulating educational experience,
but one that will help to facilitate healing...we will do this through
various mediums, i.e., art, music (dolphin & whale sounds), drama,
computer interactive technology, etc...

Bringing the essence of the dolphins and the whales to children in
hospitals and schools around the world.

The idea is to get away from the notion that one must "swim" with the
animals or experience them in captivity in order to derive a personal
experience with them.

This is a new and innovative project and I'm hoping there will be those
of you who will want to become a part of our growing "pod" of
dolphin/whale educators and perhaps bring a little light to a child's
world.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. You may reply to me at:

mailto:bartoli_at_infolynk.com

or call

714-448-9718 phone
714-448-9638 fax
714-506-5337 pager

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Dolphin Smiles,

Claudia Bartoli

The United States Chapter of "The Dolphin Within Society"