"Baja" Data Sheet
Distance Generator from any two points
1. What is the normal habitat for a blue whale?
2. What precautions must be made in working with satellite positions?
You can use these materials:
- to make maps and to plot coastal movements of satellite tagged marine mammals using latitude and longitude,
- to track your course using a GPS with your powerbook on a whale watch boat, and
- to save your data and sighting information on land or near shore whale watching coastal areas.
If you order these materials, please do so through this link as Delorme will make a donation to support WhaleNet.
Earthmate GPS Receiver
Street Atlas USA